The perfect start to your weekend.
Meet other free-spirited adventurers while enjoying amazing views of the Seattle skyline at our outdoor yoga class.
We'll meet at a waterfront park in West Seattle for a one hour class (all levels welcome). Afterwards the group will walk over to a local favorite, Marination Ma Kai, for mimosas and fun!
Location: Don Armeni Park in West Seattle - about 15 minutes from downtown by car or Water Taxi.
Time: 9:30am-11:30am (yoga is from 9:30-10:30)
What you get
- 60-minute yoga session (all-levels)
- One complimentary mimosa or coffee at Marination Ma Kai
- Yoga mat provided for use during class
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can connect with other like-minded travelers post event
- Handpicked travel-inspired gift made by a local Seattle artisan
- $3 from every experience booked is donated to Mary's Place, empowering homeless families to reclaim their lives.
Book in advance
Book last minute (24hrs)