The perfect start to your weekend.
We'll meet at a waterfront park in West Seattle for a one hour group yoga class (all levels welcome). You'll have a chance to meet other locals and travelers while enjoying amazing views of the Seattle skyline across Elliot Bay.
Afterwards the group will enjoy a scenic walk (about 8 minutes) along the water to a local favorite restaurant, Marination Ma Kai, for mimosas and mingling!
Location: Don Armeni Park in West Seattle - about 15 minutes from downtown by car or Water Taxi.
Time: 10:00am-12noon (doors open at 9:30am | yoga from 10-11am | mimosas from 11-12noon)
For questions call: +1-807-701-7125
What you get
- 60-minute yoga session (all-levels)
- One complimentary mimosa or coffee at Marination Ma Kai
- Yoga mat provided for use during class
- Handpicked travel-inspired gift made by a local Seattle artisan
- $3 from every experience booked is donated to Mary's Place, empowering homeless families to reclaim their lives.
$20 + taxes/fees