The perfect start to your weekend.
Meet other free-spirited adventurers while enjoying a one hour yoga class (all levels welcome) at the bright and airy Foster/White Gallery in Pioneer Square! Stay afterwards for mimosas and to wander the incredible painting, sculpture, and glass exhibitions of Foster/White.
Date: January 20th, 2018
Location: Foster/White Gallery in Pioneer Square
Doors open at 8:45am and yoga is from 9:00-10:00. Afterwards we'll enjoy good company, mimosas and fine art until about 10:30am.
What you get
- 60-minute yoga session (all-levels)
- Yoga mat provided for use during class (or feel free to bring your own if you'd prefer)
- One complimentary mimosa
- Handpicked travel-inspired gift made by a local Seattle artisan
- $3 from every ticket booked is donated to Mary's Place, empowering homeless families to reclaim their lives.
- Access to our private Facebook community group where you can connect with other like-minded adventurers post event
The Zingara staff would be stoked to provide tips and recommendations on other things to do in the area - just ask away
$30 + taxes/fees