Saturday morning, reinvented.
Join glassybaby and Zingara Seattle for a one hour Vinyasa yoga class (all levels welcome) at the one-of-a-kind glassybaby hot shop in Madrona. Stay afterwards to watch the magic happen - you’ll see exactly how a glassybaby is made while enjoying complimentary wine and Jonboy small batch caramels. Included in the ticket is your very own glassybaby ($50 value) to take home as a parting gift.
Date: April 28th, 2018
Location: glassybaby Madrona
Time: there are 2 times available
Session #1: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Doors open at 10am and yoga is from 10:30-11:30. Afterwards, we'll tour the studio and enjoy good company, wine and delicious caramels until about 12:30pm.
Session #2: 12noon - 2:00pm
Doors open at 11:45am and yoga is from 12-1pm. Afterwards, we'll tour the studio and enjoy good company, wine and delicious caramels until about 2pm.
What you get
- 60-minute Vinyasa yoga session (all-levels)
- glassybaby of your choice ($50 value)
- Yoga mat provided for use during class (or feel free to bring your own if you'd prefer)
- One complimentary glass of wine
- Jonboy caramels
- 10% from every ticket booked is donated to JUMA, helping to break the cycle of poverty by paving the way to work, education, and financial capability for youth across America
- Access to our private Facebook community group where you can connect with other like-minded adventurers post event
The Zingara staff would be stoked to provide tips and recommendations on other things to do in the Madrona area - just ask away!
*Please note that discount codes are not applicable to this experience.
$75 + taxes/fees
Take a break from the hustle and bustle.
glassybaby employs over 100 glass artists who create beautiful handblown votive candle holders and drinking glasses in over 250 different colors. 10% of every sale is donated to non-profits and to date the company has given back over $8 million dollars.
Jonboy Caramels is an artisan confectionery company based in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, WA. In 2009, Jon Sue and Jason Alm came together with the idea of making the finest small batch caramels using the very best ingredients available. What started out as a side business, soon became a full time endeavor frequenting the bustling farmers market scene around Western Washington.